Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Flash news

Now that Effie awards are recognising APAC almost after 40 years... The awards for effective Brand communication.. Is this why even the news channels are literally selling themselves. I really love this channel but then, "Now we take you to our Headquaters in New Delhi" sounds so catchy :P

I guess it s all to do with the 24 by 7 time factor. Anyways they keep on going with the same flash news for the whole.. imagine a flash which s one day long. Man I ll be with the black glasses and stick then.I love the show The week that wasnt with Cyrus. But on a news channel? Well i dont know. I guess I am an old bie who still would wait for my news at certain fixed time and watch it with full concentration ( arre me talking abt Doordarshan )

Mom watches Tarot says with Sheela Bajaj and i continue with the news for the next one hour. Then my brother wakes up we watch the whole thing by another set of news reader. I come to office and read the same thing in their web site. Go home watch the same things again. How about a venture like this to teach the kids maths and science, there is no chance they can forget anything ** RPG are you listening?? ** ( and still i was told that my general awareness is poor :D well that is my memory)

Well its like any other channel but then any day better than saas bahu ke serials. except the repetetion and endless repetetion.
Like the characters change but story line remains same. Similarly news readers change but flash news remains same.

3 comments:

Anup said...

All I can say is if you dont have anything to write about ....Dont write.

Unknown said...

Yeah yeah listening.. :)

Raghu said...

Flash: Breaking news : Shewag to be considered for Indian team panel.

See this is the status of breaking news these days.

Very well said.. Even I was wondering how these guys have made “Breaking news” so meaningless