Tuesday, April 28, 2009

characteristics

Prads goes what are his characteristics about a guy whom we were discussing about. The semi-nerd that I am I went he freezes at 0 degree centigrade and boils at 100 degree centigrade. Nerd because chemistry came to my mind and semi nerd because I didnt know properties of elements other than H2O. :P ( idiot h20 s not an element .. aah mixture naah.. oh yes Compund .. finally!! ) Well I thought if at all people are ever going to discuss my characteristics let me inform them about me rather than me being compared to water or any non complicated name place person thing.



Professor Mytho Goddonium in attempt to create a perfecter little tom boys, which generally uses the following procedure:



Argon (AR) at 14 degree centigrade and 1985 atmospheres of pressure, at which Argon loses all its inertness and acts uniquely excited. Argon is made to expand through a nozzle directed at a irregular cylindrical shaped Carbon (C) block with possible dimensions 5.6 feet in length and radius 20 Max ( Author is bad at maths i got this much calc done is commendable acc to authors standards). This process is to be continued till the carbon block is saturated with Argon gas. According to my marcom survey, the jobless guys reading this are from IT, hence please make sure the process is documented. Maintaining the pressure for about 9 months, Hydrogen (H)gas [Please note in absence of oxygen else the end results would be explosive, and it is way apart from what is intended ;) ] is solidified and is pressed with carbon block imbrued Argon gas to make it supersaturated with Hydrogen.



At this stage the resultant chemical mixture is called ArCH. Professor Goddonium confessed he was struck by a good sweet thought of being nice to ppl ( ok!! i am not exaggerating give credit to me for being nice ofcourse :P ) that gave the composition a different nature compared to just getting the chemical composition to create perfecter little tom boys. Excited about how a good thought would change his creation, he was about to shout eureka ( well this prof s Goddonium and he cant be seen :P :P :P so no point me clarifying abt his clothing ) and realised he needed to teach grammar. The first couple of words he taught her were AN and A, what we call the article first chapter in any grammar book :P

Can i be more pakao.. do give me ideas !!!!! U can also comment anything abt me, what you think of me!!!!!

2 comments:

Prasanna said...

Absolutely no clue when i finished reading it once.. i thought its a chemistry class which i hate.

But whoever it was, the GODdamn guy has given me my close friend ARCHANA.

a sensible nonsense gal...may be GOD had a jetlag after "Manufacturing" a guy ,he started with a gal.. and we got Arch.. :P

the cute , the aggressive, the senti, emotional, the tom boyish, the homely , the friendly , the reserved, the shy.... GOD u have really made a piece straight out of a meusuem.. :)

optimismattheheights said...

Yeah man.. most truest was.. Shy :) mere ankhon se ansu aa gaye

Thanks dude :)