Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eternally Confused

Confusion s been a integral part of me eternally. Well quite true. 




I wont call myself bond at the game of chess. That doesnt mean that I am bad at IQ. Well the usual mistake I would make is - Be good with strategy and develop algorithm sorts to deal with opposition. Feel as if fighting real war. But then after 5 - 6 moves forget the old strategy why a particular piece was kept in that square. I dont know how many games i have lost for the same reason. 




We not only should learn from our mistakes but also remember stuff why we avoided a thing. At that moment it was a smart move but after sometime you just land up doing the same thing, the whole purpose was defeated. Whats the use of all the strategy.






Similarly I knew how my life would shape but i went ahead and triggered a spiral collapse. I know someone s having a good laugh. :P It was more like life was waiting to unfold for me to make that move, particular move. Patiently waiting and the wait bore fruit. Learn and REMEMBER too.

Easy way to win is to wait for the person to commit mistake, very good stratefy if you can do nothing better. Trust me on this. 


No comments: