Friday, March 9, 2012

Holi day and no Holiday

The message is pretty clear from the title - i didnt get a day off on holi - 8th March 2012. This is not a crib post from me. Small recap: 2010 holi - campus and we rocked it. basically no one was able to recognize who each one was. Evening met adu, megu, tussi - megu's bro and pritika. Fun reunion. Made max use of the day.
2011 - went to pune to meet baccha along with secy and golu. ossum time. we didnt explore the city but still place doesnt matter if we are with friends. made best use of the leave.

2012 - woke up at 12ish that too because of the DJ. Cant believe the older societies like our also had some fun element. Woke up - cleared the sleep in my eyes... i am not dreaming and its not my ppl snoring but its actually DJ, Rain dance, colours... Gulal :) Yay feel of holi.

Roomies were not enthu. Should i miss out on HOLI and regret it for an year. Hell No!!! jaise taise cribb marke i got captain, nupura and roomie to have crazy time. Good i got this to happen else i wouldnt have got a chance to take part in pehchan kaun contest. I am proud I came close. If it was Punit's teeth, it was my joker smile that gave away. Josh just looked shaded :P

After everything we come to office. Loaded with deliverables, I get calls from friends and long lost friends. Then overcoming the happiness of talking to everyone and reliving the past, the nostalgia - I can imagine how much of Concentration I had in my work. By the time I started work it was dinner time, Roomie wants to treat me for her bday that was a day earlier. It has been a while i spent time with this set of friends. Need to be fair to every friend of mine!

So much so.. Every festival it is imbibed in our culture to connect with family and friends. Do you really thing there would be productivity in offices. Then why make it compulsory or even optional to come to office. Rather make it a mandatory leave. The employees, I am sure, would be grateful and when they come back rejuvenated, the turn around would be much higher. I can say about me the amount I cribbed yesterday and the amount of work i delivered were inversely proportional in binary digits :P lol

No comments: