Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It is that time of life

It is that time of life when i am surprised that i am not cheerful. Its been ages since I was genuinely happy about things. It did make me ponder what is wrong. For the only cosmetic I wear is my smile. :D waah waah dialogueeee!!!

Well is it work? are things not working out with a friend? are you bothered about your health or of someone dear? did you lose money in the market?

That is the whole point, i am at a stage where things are not defined. I can define it and probably that is where i am lost. From my childhood, I was asked to study, play and do things that is good for me, but defined by parents, relatives and the society. Then i reached high school, i was asked to focus - focus on getting marks... then i got a college - i was asked to target a good job. well one can have one more iteration of study and job. Chalo MBA, MS and another naukri... but ab kya...
Parents go berserk ask you to get married. married ke baad kids... the cycle starts all over. but when is it about me? when is it about what makes me happy???

Sometimes I do relate to Maslow's theory ( and the needed social media acknowledgement)

It would take a huge leap of psychology to think beyond basic needs and do give credit to materialistic needs to psychological wants. I ideally want the world to give me a society that utilizes my skills and capacity to the maximum level and probably push me to go beyond!!! Well it is never an ideal world but least strive to get it for yourself.

As it is said, you might not get the job you wanted but dress up as if you would for the job you always wanted!!!



No comments: